Burgman 650 Kits Available Now - Page 2 - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2013, 10:27 PM

I paid just under $12,000 for my Trinity Trike from a lady up in Detroit. I had some issues at first and Richard helped me out. Now I had the bike for two years and enjoy riding the trike. I added some things on the bike put a cool paint job on it and really maintain my trike. I have it stored in my garage when not in use.

I had a Burgman 650 with the Danson set up and now the Trinity. I think the Danson road better because it rides on four tires. The Trinity handles better. The Danson was more quiet than the Trinity mainly because the Danson trike kit covers the back with a bumper and it is more enclosed. My bike has a chain drive so it can be a little loud but I also have a chain suppressor so that calms down the noise.

I have taken several long rides this summer and I must say I do like the Trinity trike. A true trike and it is fun to ride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-13-2014, 04:53 PM

I have a Trinity Trike now Yelvington and I like my trike. The shocks are set right 17 PSI in the back tires. Rides nice not bumpy at all. Had some issues with it at first but now the trike is great. Many people say the steering is hard but I don't see any issues there at well. So far very happy with my trike.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-12-2014, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

Thank you for all of your comments. We have been on the road for many months displaying our entire product line so we haven't put much up in the forum. We don't want to constantly bomb the site with sales stuff, however that is our business to sell things.

There are a couple of things we wanted everyone to know so sorry in advance for the lengthy reply, but we think you will find it very informative.

Yes we made a decision to not put pricing on our website as we wanted to speak with each person considering our product in an effort to make sure they get what they need or want. Every person is different and we wanted to avoid the one size fits all approach.

Having said that there are certain things that are common in our pricing and it is no secret. Our base unit is currently $4999. That includes everything you need except wheels, tires, fenders, and fender brackets. Adding those items add $1027. Yes you will need to paint the fenders and that can vary but is usually between $300-$400. If as stated here you want that absolutely beautiful fiberglass body it retails for $1499 and painting it will cost around $600. Due to customer demand we do sell the body separate from the side pods. And yes you will need someone qualified to install everything which is about eight hours labor or on average $600-$800. So the bottom line is if you choose fenders the total installed will be $7226 and if you go with the rear body instead of fenders the total is $8367. That's retail and we do offer special pricing for month to month and it may be less depending on paint and installation in your area.

We are developing our dealer network but we want to make sure they are good dealers that have your well being in mind. Some of our best dealers come from customer recommendations . So if you have an interest in converting your Burgman give us the name of the dealer you are comfortable with and let us contact them. We will get them set up and you can drop off your Burgman then pick up your new Trike in a couple of days.

As you know, most good companies are always working to improve every aspect of their company. We are no different. We have recently added two new CAD Engineers to our staff and an exceptional machinist to program and direct our Haas CNC equipment. Also major updates are coming soon! Can't wait to share them.

As always, we welcome your comments and we will give them the attention they deserve.

Thanks again for your support and please feel free to call or email any time.

Yelvington Team

Last edited by Yelvington 1; 06-12-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.