New helmet, need advice on SRC Pro vs Sena 20s - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-03-2016, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
Turbo Poster

New helmet, need advice on SRC Pro vs Sena 20s

Got a new C3 Pro by Schuberth and am trying to decide between the SRC Pro or Sena 20s Bluetooth headsets.

Anyone here tried both that can give me feedback on how they sound with music playback?

Anyone here order from Motardinn.com? If I can get feedback that they can be reliable and not selling knockoffs I can still return my helmet and order from them saving a few hundred dollars.

Check my fuel economy at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2016, 12:24 AM
Insane Poster

I have the SRC for my C3 Pro.

I have not been able to make it do music from my phone and intercom at the same time, which is a serious limitation. As far as I can tell, it SHOULD be able to, but should and do are not the same thing.

My general impression is Sena is better supported and more modern. I would go with that one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Super Poster

Garage
I have Sena smh10.

We used on a trip it was difficult to connect all 4 of us successfully and when it did it would drop out and you would need to restart and connect again ... pain in the a$$ especially when in traffic in an unfamiliar town.

Using it with two people seemed ok and single use for music is ok so long as you don't distort the unit to much than it would drop out randomly, I ended up attaching the double sided tape base with the screw clamp and slip the unit into the base works ok now, the speakers are useless I bought the base unit that you can use earphone plug with (extra $$), the only way to get clear music and ear canal plug help lock out some road noise.

Also with my Samsung S6 mobile it doesn't reliably work with answering and making calls, worked 100% with HTC One XL.

Battery life, I used it all day long 650-800klm days (and 1260klm, 12.5hrs ride couple years back)

Greg
_

Suzuki TS185 road trail (sold) ; Suzuki GT250 custom with 350 barrels (sold) ; Suzuki GS1000e 1980 (sold) ; Honda VT750 cruiser (traded ->)
Honda Hornet 900 (sold) ; Yamaha XS850 triple (sold) ; Yamaha XT500 (sold) ; Burgman 650 2003 (stolen) ; Burgman 250 2003 (traded ->)
Suzuki Bandit 1250 (sold) ; Vespa GTS300 (traded ->) ; Yamaha Tmax (sold) ; Suzuki V-Strom 650 (sold) ; Present Burgman 650 2014

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-06-2016, 01:45 AM
Turbo Poster

Garage
I just bought the Bilt helmet with built in blue tooth. I was scared being it was so cheap, but everyone says I sound great...better than my truck and that wasn't cheap. The music plays well and I have left it on all day. Just a thought.

SpunN Style
1997-2014 United States Army A/R/SO JFK
Never forgotten, never forgive

2007 Suzuki Burgman 650 Gray 20,252 Miles (Love it!)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.