EP11: Off road on Sports bike gets my back (ninja 250) - Suzuki Burgman Forum
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By fernando
  • 1 Post By Bolzen

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-01-2016, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Garage
EP11: Off road on Sports bike gets my back (ninja 250)

Continue sharing my long ride, got together with a buddy we met two years before on the road, we kept in touch and this time he'd join me to show me all the cool places in the South. for English Subtitles press (CC)

hope you guys like it!

John Holbrook and Foxyrhei like this.

| GIVI AF266 | Denali D2| BreakAway C.C | Pillion Backrest | Sena SMH10 | Gerbings T5 & Jacket | Fehling Racks | Givi E21 | AirHawk 2 | Fender Extender | MCL Reservoir Cover | K&N Air Filter | Stebel Nautilus Horn | Zumo 350 | Drift HD Ghost |
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Insane Poster

Hey, Fernando -- awesome scenery, but you really discovered a new purpose for the Ninja
Foxyrhei likes this.

Burgman 650 '04 Exec black (too much a scoot)
Last true 400.
Suzuki DL1000. (gone but still most miles)
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-02-2016, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolzen View Post
Hey, Fernando -- awesome scenery, but you really discovered a new purpose for the Ninja
LOL. I tell you. At that point had ridden like 3,700 miles no back issues at all. After that day my back was done, really hurt like until I returned home and went to see the Chiropractor.

| GIVI AF266 | Denali D2| BreakAway C.C | Pillion Backrest | Sena SMH10 | Gerbings T5 & Jacket | Fehling Racks | Givi E21 | AirHawk 2 | Fender Extender | MCL Reservoir Cover | K&N Air Filter | Stebel Nautilus Horn | Zumo 350 | Drift HD Ghost |

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2016, 12:36 AM
Turbo Poster

Garage
Thanks for the smile Fernando. I especially like your little documentaries of eateries and roadside encounters. Bravo

Blue AN400 K7
Kuryakyn ISO Grips
Nelson Rigg 850 Saddle Bags
Boulevard C50T K8
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-14-2016, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Thanks for the smile Fernando. I especially like your little documentaries of eateries and roadside encounters. Bravo
thank you! most of the adventure to me is to hang out/learn the culture with the locals and that includes of course, the food! stay tuned for the next one, yes, I'm eating too. lol.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-14-2016, 02:07 AM
Insane Poster

Found your channel on the tube. It was easy -- by the smell of cuisine.
BTW, Fernando - i talked to your countrymen here, they are from Santiago. So you may want to send a greeting in your video, and we could try to make a clip from our side.

Burgman 650 '04 Exec black (too much a scoot)
Last true 400.
Suzuki DL1000. (gone but still most miles)
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-14-2016, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolzen View Post
Found your channel on the tube. It was easy -- by the smell of cuisine.
BTW, Fernando - i talked to your countrymen here, they are from Santiago. So you may want to send a greeting in your video, and we could try to make a clip from our side.
lol that would be great! let's see what we can do

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.