Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Does anyone have a side visor set?

23K views 94 replies 30 participants last post by  Ratty 
#1 ·

How do they work? Any experiences on them?

See less See more
#9 ·
micbergsma,

Have you ever been to Marshall Texas.

#11 ·
Steveski & EricE!

Would you gents mind posting a few pics of the installed Side Visors on your Burgy's? I assume they use the standard 3M Tape to install?

I may be interested in making a purchase as well!

Thanks!

Cheers!

BB

#12 ·
I would like to see some pics myself.
Thank you in advance.

#14 ·
Blackbeard said:
Steveski & EricE!

Would you gents mind posting a few pics of the installed Side Visors on your Burgy's? I assume they use the standard 3M Tape to install?

I may be interested in making a purchase as well!

Thanks!

Cheers!

BB
BUMP!

Cheers!

BB

#21 ·
I just ordered a set today. I'll have photos of them installed next week for ya! :)

#24 ·
They came late today. I plan to put one side on and then go riding with it to see if there is a noticeable difference side to side. I was going to do that tonight, but it is storming out, so I'll wait until tomorrow.

Steve

#25 ·
Make sure you post them in your Morris Garage
but no you dont want to go out and get them blown off Hehe,

Have a good one.

#26 ·
I put the left side on this evening, since it is supposed to sit for 24 hours before use. Lousy photos since they were taken at night in the garage.

Here are the parts, less the two clips I already had installed at the time.

Locating the lower bracket

Locating the upper bracket, which is not as shown on the instructions due to the US reflector. I estimated the center.

Both brackets in place

Left Side Visor installed

From the rear (smaller than it actually looks when seated)

From the front

Here is the gallery with the full size images if you want to see them. Just click on the thumbnail for a larger image, and then click on it and select "Original" for the full 2.5 MB image.

http://smorris.smugmug.com/gallery/3547026/1/200849335

Tomorrow, if it isn't still raining/storming, I'll take it for a ride and compare left to right. If the lighting cooperates, I'll get some better photos, too.

Steve

[edited to reduce photo size - (thanks, Drew!) ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.