anyone watch my tutorial videos? - Suzuki Burgman Forum
 24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Garage
anyone watch my tutorial videos?

Hey guys, I'm wondering how many of you watch my burgman videos on my youtube...

I have a lot burgman tutorial videos on youtube.com/micbergsma and then I made a new channel youtube.com/mitchsscooterstuff "Mitch's Scooter Stuff" in 2013 to post only scooter videos on there, not micbergsma anymore.

2009 and 2010 videos are kind of annoying for me with poor video quality (Shoot with Canon GL2) ... I still come back to my videos to watch while working on my burgman and I feel blah... Do y'all feel the same way? Be honest

so I am thinking about making new videos with better quality and post on mitch's scooter stuff channel but I will leave the original ones on micbergsma channel...

My buddy Mario (PANDA) who just got a blue burgman 400 few months ago, I can film his bike to get tutorial videos since his bike is full STOCK

Mitch Bergsma - 2007 Burgman 400cc - 54,000 miles
Youtube - Mitch's Scooter Stuff Channel
Instagram - MitchsScooterStuff
GoPro Mounts & Accessories - MicBergsma.tv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Insane Poster

Garage
Hello Mitch, nice to talk with you. I've owned my Burgman for 5 years now and as a motor tech, I can say your video's proved very very useful indeed in bringing me quickly up to speed on how to look after my bike. You are clear and concise with your instructions. Video quality was not a problem for me, and your early ones look ok. But I note you do get better as time goes by with even more clarity in your instruction, and the video quality does, as you say, improve. Whatever you do will be great and I think we would all welcome some re-runs of your earlier work if you want to do them. I also watch your Vespa vids. I'm about to pull the trigger on a brand new GTS300 70th anniversary model here in the UK. No doubt I will be watching more of your Vespa vids. THANK YOU! Take care!

2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs/asr...
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 10:58 AM
Super Poster

Garage
I have a 2005 an400 and I watch your videos and find them very helpful. I wish you could do more videos on the early Burgmans. Thank you for posting them.

John

2005 An400

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 12:38 PM
Insane Poster

Mitch, you are a Godsend! Thank you so much for your videos. I've watched many and followed your instructions to great success. I rarely take my bike into the shop nowadays and only for things that need special tools or skill. All regular maintenance is done by yours truely. I don't know how much money you've saved me, but I think I owe you a lunch, or a dinner, or my first born. Lol.

The video quality was never a problem. Your instructions are clear and easy to follow. The only one that was somewhat unsatisfactory was removing the CVT cover. You kinda muscled it off which is difficult for us old timers. You might want to edit that one to include the two bolt method, the one where they push off against the cvt bearing inside the cover. I've found that method much easier.

So reshoot the videos if you want, all the better. But what you've done already has been a GREAT service to the Burgman community. I think I speak for the group when I say, thank you, thank you, thank you. Job well done.
Hammer and John Holbrook like this.

"What is your measure of success? Warren Buffett has always said the measure is whether the people close to you are happy and love you." Bill Gates

Liamjs
Ingrid - '07 Blue Burgman 400 (56k mi) - original owner
Jesse - '05 Silver Burgman 650 (27k mi) - 3rd owner

Last edited by Liamjs; 01-21-2017 at 12:49 PM.
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 03:43 PM

I've had a 2013 400 for two months and watch your videos before I start any job. I actually started watching them over a year ago while I was trying to decide what to get. Thank you for going to that trouble.
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 04:29 PM
Insane Poster

Thank you so much Mitch! Your videos have been more helpful beyond any description. You are indeed a Godsend to the Burgman Community, and we all owe you a great deal of gratitude and thanks.
I second Liamjs in saying "thank you, thank you, thank you. Job well done"!
John Holbrook likes this.

Al in Sunny Tampa Bay Florida (St Petersburg)
2006 Burgman AN650 K6 White (The White Knight)
2008 Burgman AN400 K8 Red (The Red Baron)
1977 Honda CB 750 Silver
1977 Penneys 50 Moped Red
1974 Yamaha 360 MX Yellow
1973 Yamaha 80 MX Silver
1972 Honda QA 50 Red
1971 Kaw Bighorn 350 Enduro Brown
1970 Kaw H1 500 Red
1968 Kaw 120 Scrambler Red
1968 Kaw 120 Scrambler Blue
As far as the cages go, I've had all kinds,
but Toyota's Rule, no doubt!
John 3:16
Burgman Owners Map:
https://
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Burgman Travel Stops Map:
https://
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
35802347796%2C-74.57433601542971&z=7
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Turbo Poster

Another very satisfied customer here, Mitch! I don't ride my 400 much these days, riding mostly my 650 however, my wife also has a 400. Between the two, I still have plenty of use from your vids. I've been using your Micbergsma site, not realizing you had an alternate scooter stuff page. Seeing from an earlier poster you have Vespa vids, I'll be looking in on at, as my wife has a 250 GTS. Your work is awesome and, remakes or not, you continue to give a great service to the scooter community. Thanks!

Darksided AN400 in Lightning Fast White •*GIVI Airflow •Side deflectors • Bestem 929 top case • 19g Dr Pulley Slider Weights • Puppies • Backrest, tunnel bag and top case mods by self

'08 650 • Clearview with vent • Kuryakyn grips • GIVI V46 top case and E21 side cases • McCruise cruise control

Better to have scooted and got lost, than to never have scooted at all.

TRAVEL STOP
Add your Travel Stops, Road/Route Comments and, Recommended Places to the Travel Stops map!
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 05:41 PM
Insane Poster

Location: Auburn WA Where God takes Vacation. ***TRAVEL STOP***
Mitch, I don't even have a 400 and I have watched some of your vid's. Getting owned by that goose is one of the funnest I have seen.
jeff_MDR, John Holbrook and Panda like this.

"Never mount a passenger car tire on a motorcycle rim; the flat profile of a car tire is incompatible ....." TOTALLY HOG WASH!!!

SSG/E6 Retired US ARMY Signal Corp. 9th Signal Bn, Forward.

160,000 miles on a CAR TIRE/DARKSIDE.

On a Achilles ATR-K Economist 155/65 HR 14,
Prior GT Radial Champiro VP1 185/60 HR 14, Potenza RE92 165/65 SR 14 and 155/65 HR 14 Formosa D2

***TRAVEL STOP*** Camp, tools, Wifi,.....
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 07:39 PM

Mitch,
Your videos have been a huge help to me also. Thank You for doing this for the Burgman community... and please keep up the good work.
Greg
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 08:32 PM

Thanks Mitch. I use your videos all the time, find them very useful, complete and easy to follow. I also enjoy your VW Bus videos. I appreciate the time and effort you put into making them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.