- heated one?! Can you please point me with link!
- regular termoscud is available for all 650's, EVO for 2013+. But EVO costs more. Anyway, even regular termoscud is very nice and worth every penny.
- I've noted how to access gas cap easier. Once you stop on gas station, do following:
1) Put side straps under termoscud on rivets (those straps you are sitting on)
2) Put bike on central stand
3) Raise termoscud up, so straps will mount exact on grips. Access to gas cap will be way easier using this method. If you need, I can record additional video soon
Regarding options to keep termoscud held up, there are 3 ways. I used only first one and will try second and third once I mount termoscud back.
1) Deflate side inflatable system. Then push side parts of termoscud forward and up as much as possible to foot board. Make sure that strap over shoulder is on gas cap and lock side straps over strap over shoulder. In this case access to gas cap will be a pain and you will not be able to put your feet forward.
2) Do not deflate inflatable system. Move strap over shoulder on top of termoscud, then in gap between plastic and termoscud down to gas cap. Then lock side straps with central strap
3) Do not deflate inflatable system. Move strap over shoulder under termoscud, down to gas cap. Then lock side straps with central strap