New hi-viz daylight and night reflective freebies - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 02:05 PM Thread Starter

New hi-viz daylight and night reflective freebies

Hey folks,

Sorry for being so long since my last visit.

Anyhow, I've had a few calls lately for daylight high visibility graphics such as that bright orange, flourescent yellow and/or bright lime green, etc. As anyone knows that's ever visited our site, we make night reflective decals only.

I need to change that!

In the past my Burgman customers have been filled with great concepts and ideas on how they accessorize their bikes. I am looking for 3 to 5 riders here that would like to invest a little time helping out with some graphic designs for a dual tone day/night hi-viz graphic kit or decals for their bike. This would be a decal that combines both night reflective qualities and daylight high-vizibility on the same design giving a 24 hour boost on visibility.

A few of you have used our speedstripes on a fairly well known burgman photo and this could be one style of decal to come up with the dual design.

My question here is are any of you interested in putting a little time into a small discussion group and collectively come up with a few designs you like? If yes, you'll get them free of course, and can inspire the design that possibly other burgman owners might decide to apply to their own bikes.

Feel free to comment here but kindly let me know directly at streetglo that you are interested. The requirement will be hearing your concepts and your input on any design done graphically. In exchange you will get all that we design for free and in your color choice, etc.

I believe 5 people would be more than enough so please confirm your interest quickly here: http://www.streetglo.net/decal-desig...ne/contact.php

With the forum owners confirmation, we'll do the designs in a group here on this forum so that others can comment on what they like or dislike, etc.

Looking forward to doing this.

Bill

Bill Aggie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2014, 02:50 PM

Garage
Contact info sent.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2014, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuadChaun View Post
Contact info sent.
Thanks. Will wait for a couple more. Hopefully not too long.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 01:40 AM
Insane Poster

Garage
I'll be happy to help. Printing and designing is one of the companies we run. I'll send my info.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2014, 08:06 AM
Super Poster

I sent a message

Grey 2011 Burgman 650 Exec - Lucille
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Clearview windshield with Adjustable Vent
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brake Away Throttle Lock
Best Back backrest
GIVI E55 Maxia III top case
Admore E55 brake lighting
Joe Florida Scooter 72 Multi-Color LED Kit
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 10:40 AM
Super Poster

Still working on reflective designs? My Burger is white with a black topbox... Interested in black striping/designs that reflect and catch the eyes of the cages.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Completed Saddle Sore - 1036 miles in 19.5 hours on April 10-11, 2008 on a K-3, 650!

Currently riding a White K-6 650 with a Black Givi Top box...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.