Speed Blocks prototype - OPINIONS REQUESTED - Page 3 - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Super Poster

Send a message via MSN to stanwyck
Re: Speed Blocks prototype - OPINIONS REQUESTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloFlorida
This is EXACTLY what I've been searching for. They are perfect!! Any feedback on when (or if) they will be available to the public? Thanks!
+1

Don Stanwyck (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Carnation, WA (east of Seattle)

2007 Burgman 650
Bestem 1208, Top Serve quickbrake flashers,
MCL dual RAM-ball brake fluid covers (both sides), RAM cup holder,
Clearview XL, Grip Puppies, mud flaps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 12:57 PM

These look fantastic. Being seen is paramount to safety. I am a little concerned with the other posts I read here... Folks not being able to contact the company very easily. Personally, I would be wary about doing business with them over the phone/internet.
Mrs. Heartsports2

2003 Burgman 400
2003 Burgman 650

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mr. & Mrs. Heartsports2 in St. Joseph, Missouri
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Super Poster

I haven't bought any thing from them in the last couple of months but over the last couple of years I have prurchased a number of different things and have had good luck with every thing I purchased.

My guess is they are busy like everyone else. I know that is probably not how things should be but it seems like that's the way things are going. I guess as long as we pays our money and gets the product thta's about all to be expected.

This is where forums such as these are so valuable for us as well as the vendors.

Have FUN...Sonny
2006 Burgman 650 Exec "Rascal"

post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
Super Poster

Just got a follow-up ping from the folks at StreetGlo - they've been swamped but want to get back to finishing out the kit for the Speed Blocks layout. I just confirmed the color and dimensions of the last pieces (and asked for some accents for my wife's and my new helmets) so we should see this project pick back up. Look for more pics and notes as soon as they get in.

Houston Haynes
"Riding a scooter is like eating steak and having sex at the same time." -- Mikey, "American Chopper"
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Just got a follow-up ping from the folks at StreetGlo - they've been swamped but want to get back to finishing out the kit for the Speed Blocks layout. I just confirmed the color and dimensions of the last pieces (and asked for some accents for my wife's and my new helmets) so we should see this project pick back up. Look for more pics and notes as soon as they get in.
Thanks for the update. I'd LOVE to get some accents just like the ones in your pictures. Please keep us posted. Thanks!!!! Dana

2007 Red Burgman 650 Exec "Big Red"......my dream bike!

2003 Silver Burgman 650
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Looks great. Please let us know when they are available. Thanks.

Leif-Arne, the northernmost member.
AN650E K7 Black, the slightly faster kind (Sold: AN400 K4 Black). TomTom Urban Rider GPS, Nolan N103 with BT-kit.
My soul might be here, but I'm gone bike riding... If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride.
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 09:20 PM

I WANT SPEED BLOCKS!

Love, Laugh & Listen to good music, you'll live longer..........
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Super Poster

Their site seems to have gone missing........

Trn bpers and LED turn arrows ,ClearView -vent &tint,Streetglo refl. decals,cuphldrs,bkrest,beaded seat, powr distr syst, hump mat, grp puppies,Top Box, aux lighting,MCL RAM w GPS
---

post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Super Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRanger3
Their site seems to have gone missing........
Uh - I don't think so... just looked and it was there like yesterday.

http://www.streetglo.net

I have a new prototype kit coming, and once it's in I'll install it and will take some pics and share them around. Last time it took the better part of a week for them to show up, so I'd expect to see the materials and have them on the bike before the 4th holiday.

Houston Haynes
"Riding a scooter is like eating steak and having sex at the same time." -- Mikey, "American Chopper"
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 11:06 PM

Did you use a speed block kit like the one on page 6 of their catalog or did they do something custom for you? The kit on page 6 looks like it would work but I wouldn't want to order it if they are going to come out with a custom kit shortly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.