Back on the graphics grind for the burgman - Page 2 - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Turbo Poster

my take

Yeah, I'm a speed-blocks kinda guy. Trying to figure out what color to put on the bike. I want something that is nearly invisible in daylight.

Regards,

Dan

2006 Burgman 650 Executive
2008 smart s.u.v. (short utility vehicle)
AMA#: 740740
My photos are at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Insane Poster

I like the speed blocks. Wayne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 01:53 AM
Turbo Poster

I hope you all are posting these comments on the StreetGlo forum - that is where the rubber is hitting the road...

Art.

2006 Silver Burgman 650
2003 Silver Atlantic 500 (sold)

Stop plate tectonics or it will be your fault!

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Turbo Poster

Art is right -- we need to post our interest/preferences on the StreetGlo web site.

This thread seems a good one for us to post our preferences: http://streetglo.net/decal.tips.install ... ht=burgman. However, you can find other threads by using the search function and putting in the word 'Burgman' as your key word.

You have to sign up on StreetGlo's forum (much like signing up on this one) before you can post.

The StreetGlo people need a certain number of us to express positive interest before they'll start producing a kit for us.

--Chris

Scooter experience: 2006 Burgman 650; 2003 Burgman 400; 1996 Honda Elite 80
Road story:

Gallery:
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Okay, the speedblocks are going to be our first item

I'm comfortable to produce a limited number of speedblocks graphics for the burgman as seen at http://www.streetglo.net in the forums.

It's a GO. Now the only hold up is my design team. There can't be any more progress until I get the mesauremens I need. The measurement of every straight line as per the diagram here:

http://streetglo.net/decal.tips.install ... c&start=15

I need this for each model Burgman if different model by model. I want each design team member to please measure their own bike and not use anothers measurement. As soon as I get these, I can make a template and cut it.

Thanks,

Bill
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Turbo Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to jbtcajun
ok we are getting close
\

650 06 BURGMAN EXECUTIVE:
Hyper-Pro front and rear, Dark-Side, Kisan head and tail light flashers;
Stable air horn, Clearview Xl tented with vent; Givi E52 with light kit and back rest, HJC cl33; Mesh armor pants and jacket; Icon riding gloves; orthopedic boots, Zumo 550,Burgman GRIN
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-03-2007, 12:29 PM Thread Starter

No measureents yet.

Hello folks,

Up till now, I have not received any measurements necessary to make the first run of speedblocks.

http://streetglo.net/decal.tips.install ... c&start=15

This kit needs measurements first. My design team folks -- I guess are not watching the thread any longer.

Whenever I get measurements, I'll make up the first sets. If anyone here wants to take the photos on the above link and measure each colored line as shown. I'll get the kit out in less than a week. I need it for each model please.

Thanks,

Bill
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Insane Poster

Bill:

I already posted on the streetglo site that I really like the speed blocks, and having used your products twice so far on my bike, I am ready to 'tatoo' it again with the blocks.

Please explain to me what you want measured and I'll gladly do it this evening. Height and width of the areas you show in the pics or do you need someting else?

Have ruler, will measure.

Pat

pr/aka Pat(rick)

06 Executive, one of the faster silver ones!
I cannot in good conscience call this a scooter.
It's a motorcycle.
And a keeper too!
AllTheGearAllTheTime!
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Super Poster

I just sent in the measurements for my bike, and offered to so a decent photo spread with a co-worker who's quite the shutterbug. We'll see if this gains some traction.

Houston Haynes
"Riding a scooter is like eating steak and having sex at the same time." -- Mikey, "American Chopper"
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 09:22 AM Thread Starter

speedblocks prototype test

HHaynes,

Now that you have pics posted of the first set of speed blocks, I'll go ahead and work on the larger sections for the sides..... I'll have a closer look at your photos... Once we get your bike looking good, I'll put the product online for others that might want it.

The speedblocks look better than I had imagined. It's funny, somtimes the simple graphics make the best decals and these look like they will do the trick for safety.

Bill
http://www.streetglo.net

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.