StreetGlo~Reflective kit. *Talk directly with the designer. - Page 2 - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Insane Poster

Location: Illinois, Morton ***TRAVEL STOP - Trailer Available***

I don't see no flames Not for me

Bill

2003 Burgman 650

***TRAVEL STOP - Trailer***

Motorcycle riding is a dangerous hobby for many. It becomes a sport when one learns to master their ride.

Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to Greengoose
....(honestly?....not on my scoot) I havent seen the LOGO design yet.

Edited: 8 Oct 06
Since this post I have communicated with the vendor and his response has been positive towards our suggestions. The above design was just an idea. I am excited to see what the end result will be.

Germany/Djibouti, Africa
Site Owner / Administrator
-(Bryan/Greengoose)
"You never know how strong you are, until your only choice is to be strong."
post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Administrator

After seeing the results of the reflective material on my new winter jacket, I've been thinking about buying a reflective decal for the helmet. I'll just wait and see what they come up with for BUSA before ordering.

Bill
'03 Burgman 400 in blue
'03 Burgman 400 in silver (rebuilt)
'08 Burgman 400 in red - FOR SALE
'13 Honda PCX 150 in red
"Yes, I ride it all year round. No, I'm not insane. I'm poor. With insane, you get free room and board."

post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Insane Poster

I am definitely interested in more reflectives for my Burgman.

The flames that ScubaGirl found are pretty cool, I must admit, but being a little 'conservative' the ones from StreetGlo definitely have my interest!

Keep us posted, GG!

pr

pr/aka Pat(rick)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06 Executive, one of the faster silver ones!
I cannot in good conscience call this a scooter.
It's a motorcycle.
And a keeper too!
AllTheGearAllTheTime!
post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greengoose
....(honestly?....not on my scoot) I havent seen the LOGO design yet.
I don't like the initial design. Will they try again? The flames are kind of Cool

Janine

(\__/) 2004 Silver Burgman 650 "CLYDE"
(='.'=) 2004 Alabaster Vespa ET4 "BUZZ"
(")_(")

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #16 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 11:40 AM
GBB
Super Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to GBB
My 2 Cents. Streetglow is close to what I would buy. I like the idea that the Center Color of the decal can be any from their stock colors. For my Ex I would pick Blue or Maybe Green. On the front fender: Extend the front to make a complete "U" around the nose of the fender. On the Front Side: The lower decal is about right. Maybe Thin and Sexy it up abit. Maybe make a complete "U" here also to match the front fender. The Top Side: Needs something? Maybe a little Nastier, Like eyebrows over the light len's and extending back to where it is pictured. Complete "U"'s might make application easier. Start at the center of the Fender and both sides are equal. Match the center of the Fairing with the Fender and it is equal also. The Back Sides: I would thin it and strech it, go lower to the Base of the side. The side Reflector may block the line. But it will leave the space below "Burgman 650" for some Custom Pin Work if someone desires. It would also lose some the "Starkey and Hutch" thing it has going for it. I am Curious about the Butt? Maybe just a nice wide strip on the lower edge of the tail. There is a nice indention there that is just right for a tasteful strip that matches the curve and ending of the Indention. That would leave the space between the tailights and bottom for someone to use for a Name or Custom Pin work, Oh, and of coarse the BUSA Wings! Mine are on the Mudguard above the reflector. A 100 Beans seems a little high for what appears to be a 8 piece Kit. 80 Bucks and Reasonable Handling and Shipping might be a Better Target. Limited Production may make 80 Bucks unrealistic. Non the less if it included a Tail Strip and was developed and proportioned for the 650 I'd go a "C" Note. I would even Pre-Order one if the design was finalized and they needed to have a Quanity Pre Order to make the Run. Thanks for your time and effort on this type of stuff. I like my Patches and Sticker.

Bob's Big Boy
06 650 EX. Clearview "L" with tint and vent
post #17 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Turbo Poster

I would not buy the prototype shown. I would have to like it enough to live with it for the next 5 years or so, and that just isn't it.

db

David Berry
2012 Grey 650 Exec
Richland Roadster trike kit
Nelson Rigg CL-850 saddlebags
Airhawk medium cruiser
post #18 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Super Poster

The only problem I have with the prototype is that it is trying to straighten what the design of the bike tries to curve, especially on the front fender. I like the stripe down the side, though.

I'd just like the black tape to make lines and "smoke".

Eddie Lovelace

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

2007 Suzuki Burgman 400 (AN400K7) "Enterprise"
post #19 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to Greengoose
Just received a message from them. They have been listening/reading to your comments. Im waiting for permission to post the contents of our conversation in PM. More details soon.

Germany/Djibouti, Africa
Site Owner / Administrator
-(Bryan/Greengoose)
"You never know how strong you are, until your only choice is to be strong."
post #20 of 63 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Insane Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to january14
Then I'll weigh in on it. I like the idea of getting some stickers that are reflective. However, I'm not certain that I like these particular stickers. Something a little less bold and daring maybe?

I agree, the one on the back of the bike does add something to it. The ones on the front? Well, No.

Thanks,
Joe

Me - 2005 Burgman 650
Hers - 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900
Hers - 1994 Kawasaki Vulcan 750

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.