Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Burgman 2007 parts in USA to Australia

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wulf_75 
#1 ·
Hi everybody, I need some advice please as I need to replace Disk brakes and Pads etc. on my 2007 AN 650 Executive. Unfortunately here in Australia we get punish and parts for whatever are usually twice your price. Would anybody have a bit of time and advice which shop to go and get parts sent to Australia please. Thank you Clem Oliver (Love this bike!!)

#2 ·
I know what you mean about prices back home... I live in Dayton OH now, used to live in Cairns, QLD though.

I got these brake pads to try them out since they were reasonably priced, figured if I didn't like them then no harm, no foul... They have done great for me in my 2009 Burgman 650... Last weekend I rode 800 miles over the saturday and sunday, including one very twisty mountain range... no problems such as heat fade or anything...
http://www.d2moto.com/2003-2011-Suzuki-AN650-Burgman-650-Kevlar-Front-Rear-Brake-Pads_p_24343.html

other than that, most of the gear I buy online I get from www.revzilla.com - not sure if they ship internationally but I know d2moto will, you just got to email for a shipping quote.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.