Not getting email notifications - Page 2 - Suzuki Burgman Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 07:47 AM
Super Poster

123 Thanks for mentioning the Num Lock and the Adblock. Both work fine but I must be getting old.

Now on to more important things.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
Super Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtRV View Post
123 Thanks for mentioning the Num Lock and the Adblock. Both work fine but I must be getting old.

Now on to more important things.
I bet your old computer defaulted the NumLock to On, and your Win 10 one doesn't. I like simple solutions. I hope you folks help me find some one this Burgman.

BTW, if you type the word CALCULATOR in the space where it says "Ask me anything" at the lower left I bet it'll find it. Then right-click it and select "Add to taskbar" if you want it there. I use it a lot. I used to do math in my head, but I must be getting old too

Retired. Finally found something I'm qualified for.

2006 Burgman 650
2013 Yamaha FJR1300
1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

Last edited by Charlie Brown; 01-16-2017 at 08:38 AM.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D. View Post
Admin or other, What is this vCard Download? I saw it in the User CP, but wondering.
Hey there,

The Vcard option allows other to download/view a card with your email and username on it.
Otherwise your email address with not be visible to members on the site.

Richard.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Super Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
I bet your old computer defaulted the NumLock to On, and your Win 10 one doesn't. I like simple solutions. I hope you folks help me find some one this Burgman.

BTW, if you type the word CALCULATOR in the space where it says "Ask me anything" at the lower left I bet it'll find it. Then right-click it and select "Add to taskbar" if you want it there. I use it a lot. I used to do math in my head, but I must be getting old too
Thanks again, both computers are on Win10 but two different versions. The Adblock drastically reduced the amount of trash e-mails I get with Win10.
Even though I have three pocket calculators in the desk drawer I added the windows version to the tool bar. But it doesn't help with Banking, Hospital accounts or with Quicken. Taxes next.
Hopefully you can get the help you need. I had the opposite problem as you. I didn't want the e-mails. Just changed something up in User CP I believe.

Richard J.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Super Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtRV View Post
Thanks again, both computers are on Win10 but two different versions. The Adblock drastically reduced the amount of trash e-mails I get with Win10.
Even though I have three pocket calculators in the desk drawer I added the windows version to the tool bar. But it doesn't help with Banking, Hospital accounts or with Quicken. Taxes next.
Hopefully you can get the help you need. I had the opposite problem as you. I didn't want the e-mails. Just changed something up in User CP I believe.

Richard J.
I'm getting notified of responses to subscribed threads.
admin likes this.

Retired. Finally found something I'm qualified for.

2006 Burgman 650
2013 Yamaha FJR1300
1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.