Guess where I saw a fellow burgman driving? - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to Greengoose
Guess where I saw a fellow burgman driving?

Forum member Pappy has requested a place for us to report sightings of other Burgmans. To help with this idea, please state the general location of the sighting in the subject.

Ex: A Blue 650 spotted in Las Vegas, NV....

"I saw a Blue 650 on I15 going northbound at approx 3:30pm around the Saraha exit...."

Germany/Djibouti, Africa
Site Owner / Administrator
-(Bryan/Greengoose)
"You never know how strong you are, until your only choice is to be strong."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 08:00 PM

I have seen a 650 on Las Vegas Blvd and Saint Rose Pky in Las Vegas NV, of course. Have seen him/her twice at around 9AM, once while on my 400 Burger. Who's out there?

AN 400 Silver Burgman
Aprillia Scarabeo 150, Silver

Play an accordian, go to jail.

Regards to all, Gary
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 10:07 PM

spotted two in one afternoon

The only place I have ever seen a Burgman is the dealer and my garage. Today in downtown, heart of the city, Baltimore I saw two silver 400's. I attempted to get close enough at the lights to try a conversation but no luck.

First one on Pratt Street around 12:00 pm and the next one on the road to route 83 downtown. Traffic was very bad bumper to bumper and it looked like men on both. Wish I could have caught up and compared notes.

Glen

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Super Poster

I've seen 2 650s (I think) down here in San Diego. The first one was a couple of blocks East of Gennesse Ave on Clairmount (Kearny Mesa area). the 2nd one (could have been the same) was on Mira Mesa Blvd heading west about 1 mile from the 805. I was heading east at the time. I believe the second owner was wearing a black 3/4 helmet. I wear a silver modular helmet and a black and silver Jacket. Holler if you recognize yourself.

-Mark

-Mark

2005 Burgman 650 - soon with flames.
Non muto, ergo zoom
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 11:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to motordjbear
The Burgman I recently saw was in San Diego, on I-805 Southbound, crossing over the I-8. It was silver, as was the rider's full-face helmet, and it "whoooooshed" by me as I plugged along in my pick-em-up truck.

Looked like fun! Can't wait until I'm ready to buy one and join your ranks.

Thanks for all the great info on this site...

Bear

MotorDJBear

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. ~ Thomas Paine ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")*
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Insane Poster

Saw a 650 today in Temecula, Kalifornia. Talked to him briefly
at a stop light & he said he lurks here so he might see this.
Join on in the water's fine.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 08:14 PM

Sightings

Saw a blue B400 from Conway, AR at the AR State Police HQ getting her M endorsement, last Wed. Also saw a blue B400 ridden by a guy from Benton AR last week at the same place. Since I do driver testing, I'm able to see with a lot of the new riders coming thru. Maybe 3 to 5% scooters so far. Bikes in general have probably doubled in the last year, with most of the increase this summer.

"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."
Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)
Drawing courtesy J. Callot (1592-1635)
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-15-2006, 08:18 PM

Spotting in Hagertown, Maryland

I know Hager what, it is a small town north of Fredrick Maryland and around 2 hours north of Baltimore Maryland. Anyway I spotted a nice looking Blue I assume 650 on Tuesday morning on the way to work we passed each other. I try to get turned around but lost them. Like most of you I look forward to finding "burgs of a feather", sorry couldn't resist. Well at least that make two of us around. I'm really surprised I do not see more with 2 dealer only 30 miles or so apart and the both sell a fair number of burgs. Happy motoring and keep it vertical. Have a blessed Easter, go for a ride and enjoy what was created for us!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Super Poster

I've seen a pair of maxi-scooters, both silver a couple of times now on Douglas Blvd. in Roseville, CA. I have not gotten close enough yet to tell if they are Burgmans or Majesties or Silver Wings..

Two times I have seen them riding as a pair. I also saw one (maybe one of the same pair) riding solo on the same street.

'07 Burgman 650 (Dark Grey)
"Get on your baaaad motorscooter and ride!"
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Turbo Poster

for the store

have to every think about adding a bus/ card with the burgam logo, in the middle, persons name with rider or owner on the left and there address and phone ot email address on the right side.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.