More Burgmans than I've ever seen in one place before - Suzuki Burgman Forum
 4Likes
  • 4 Post By Fatjock

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
Turbo Poster

More Burgmans than I've ever seen in one place before

So I changed jobs earlier this year, and went back on the road.

Downsides are that I don't get to ride as much as I would like, and that I don't get onto the forum like I used to. Upsides include getting new experiences.

I recently spent three weeks in Barcelona, and talk about a bike/scooter friendly place! They are everywhere, and ridden by nearly everyone.

I saw a whole bunch of interesting scoots, including hundreds of Burgmans. From 125's, through 650's. With the largest number being 200's.

I really made me miss my Burgs.

Glad to be home.

I've never done the course on growing up, and I'm too old to start it now!

Iron Horses in my Stable:
2001 Honda ST1100
2011 Burgman 650 Exec (grey, "Spirit")
2012 Burgman 650 Exec (White, "Ghost")
2016 Vulcan Vaquero 1700

The rest are cages.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Turbo Poster

Garage
Lol makes it easy to spot!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SpunN Style
1997-2014 United States Army A/R/SO JFK
Never forgotten, never forgive
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Suzuki Burgman 650 Gray 20,252 Miles (Love it!)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 09:46 PM
Super Poster

Smile Viva Barcelona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatjock View Post

I recently spent three weeks in Barcelona, and talk about a bike/scooter friendly place! They are everywhere, and ridden by nearly everyone.
YEAH, BARCELONA is a blast. Was there 2002 and rented a Honda Scoopy (50cc scooter). I barely survived. One time I got myself onto the freeway with my pipsqueak bike. Had a heck of a time dodging transport trucks trying to find my way back to slow speed suburbia. Scary.

I made an ass of myself trying to drive like the locals. They are all lane splitting and they move up between the cars stopped at a red light. When the light turns green, a herd of scooters takes off like a swarm of angry bees out in front of the autos. So I try it and as I am passing a line of cars, I smack this woman's mirror with the one on my bike. I was so embarrassed I drove up on the boulevard, parked and went back and apologized.

Yeah Barcelona WOULD make u miss your scooter.

Let me ride 'til I croak.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Insane Poster

I adore Barcelona .....even in scoot friendly Europe its got a rep for scooter mania

Ontario Canada rider staying in Cairns Australian for 3 months each year Jan to April
Australia> 04 KLR650 93 ST1100 sold Canada > 09 Burgman Exec sold 10 NT700v sold 10 Wee ABS 2009 CBF1000 CBS/ABS
Travel photos>

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.