Adventure Awards - Burgman needs you - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Garage
Adventure Awards - Burgman needs you

I've been invited to participate of an "Adventures Awards" Chile where I've applied with the documentary Living the dream Chile, where I rode Chile from tip to toe for 30 days and 5,140Miles.

If you like the videos and the story behind, please take 3 seconds, open up the link and vote for it in the page (upper right corner)

In the event I receive any awards or prizes I will be donating 50% to the Bikers Against Child Abuse in Chile.

LINK TO VOTE in SPANISH (look for the upper right corner LIKE ICON): http://premios2016.andesgear.cl/aventura/405

Thank you guys!

| GIVI AF266 | Denali D2| BreakAway C.C | Pillion Backrest | Sena SMH10 | Gerbings T5 & Jacket | Fehling Racks | Givi E21 | AirHawk 2 | Fender Extender | MCL Reservoir Cover | K&N Air Filter | Stebel Nautilus Horn | Zumo 350 | Drift HD Ghost |
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 08:37 PM
Insane Poster

No problem Fernando. But California only has about 850 miles of coast line, even up and back only get you to 1,700 miles. Where did the other 3,400 come from? Lol.

(in side joke, I'm always teasing Fernando that he's actually riding CA cause Chile looks so similar in many places)

"What is your measure of success? Warren Buffett has always said the measure is whether the people close to you are happy and love you." Bill Gates

Liamjs
Ingrid - '07 Blue Burgman 400 (56k mi) - original owner
Jesse - '05 Silver Burgman 650 (27k mi) - 3rd owner
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 09:34 PM
Super Poster

I'm Spanish is pretty rusty but I think I voted for ya.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2016, 06:24 AM
Super Poster

Garage
Seems it's not possible to vote if you don't have FB account

Burgman 400A L5 "Iuki"
Burgman 400 K2 "Siuzi" (sold)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liamjs View Post
No problem Fernando. But California only has about 850 miles of coast line, even up and back only get you to 1,700 miles. Where did the other 3,400 come from? Lol.

(in side joke, I'm always teasing Fernando that he's actually riding CA cause Chile looks so similar in many places)

LOL. Yeah bud. I maybe around next June, I'm drafting my project coast to coast for next year, still figuring it out the best approach bike wise (rent(expensive), buy&sell or "other") LOL. I will be posting the ride pretty soon. hope we can get to ride together, I'm gonna start in MIA,FL, ATL, then to Louisiana, TX and all the way up to the 66 to Cali.

thank you to all who voted. I got #62th which wasn't enough to pass to the finals.

| GIVI AF266 | Denali D2| BreakAway C.C | Pillion Backrest | Sena SMH10 | Gerbings T5 & Jacket | Fehling Racks | Givi E21 | AirHawk 2 | Fender Extender | MCL Reservoir Cover | K&N Air Filter | Stebel Nautilus Horn | Zumo 350 | Drift HD Ghost |

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.