Are you on Statins ? Read this ! - Page 9 - Suzuki Burgman Forum
 42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #81 of 87 (permalink) Old 10-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Insane Poster

My own test has proven that the Statins do work, and both my PCP & Heart doctors & Lab results agree. I gave it a very good and fair shot, and the results came in that the STAINS DO WORK, if you really need them. For those that haven't, go back and read my previous posts about my lab results in this thread. Now all I need to do is lose about 100 pounds or more! 200 would be a nice even number to shoot for!

Thanks Reaper for the grim, disgusting, but however helpful videos! You might have saved my life, for a while anyway.

Al in Sunny Tampa Bay Florida (St Petersburg)
2006 Burgman AN650 K6 White (The White Knight)
2008 Burgman AN400 K8 Red (The Red Baron)
1977 Honda CB 750 Silver
1977 Penneys 50 Moped Red
1974 Yamaha 360 MX Yellow
1973 Yamaha 80 MX Silver
1972 Honda QA 50 Red
1971 Kaw Bighorn 350 Enduro Brown
1970 Kaw H1 500 Red
1968 Kaw 120 Scrambler Red
1968 Kaw 120 Scrambler Blue
As far as the cages go, I've had all kinds,
but Toyota's Rule, no doubt!
John 3:16
Burgman Owners Map:
https://
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Burgman Travel Stops Map:
https://
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
35802347796%2C-74.57433601542971&z=7

Last edited by E.D.; 10-20-2016 at 03:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 87 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

You are quite welcome , hopefully it will add some years and quality to your life . And I agree with you on the disgusting description of the videos . Once you see the inside it's pretty easy to see that being morbidly obese is suicide by food . It's also easy to understand and believe the fact that half our healthcare dollars go toward obesity related diseases . On the statins , here is an article I found interesting that cuts through some of the BS .

TheReaper!

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0220110850.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D. View Post
My own test has proven that the Statins do work, and both my PCP & Heart doctors & Lab results agree. I gave it a very good and fair shot, and the results came in that the STAINS DO WORK, if you really need them. For those that haven't, go back and read my previous posts about my lab results in this thread. Now all I need to do is lose about 100 pounds or more! 200 would be a nice even number to shoot for!

Thanks Reaper for the grim, disgusting, but however helpful videos! You might have saved my life, for a while anyway.
ducati14 likes this.

If young men refused to fight and die , old men would be forced to settle their differences peacefully . TheReaper!

2007 650 Burgman
2008 650 Burgman sold
2006 650 Burgman sold
2005 650 Burgman
2009 T-MAX
2006 Big Ruckus
2005 Big Ruckus
2004 Honda Silverwing 600
2002 Honda Silverwing 600
post #83 of 87 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Hey MacDoc , JUNK SCIENCE ? TheReaper!
ducati14 likes this.

If young men refused to fight and die , old men would be forced to settle their differences peacefully . TheReaper!

2007 650 Burgman
2008 650 Burgman sold
2006 650 Burgman sold
2005 650 Burgman
2009 T-MAX
2006 Big Ruckus
2005 Big Ruckus

post #84 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Super Poster

Re the "kind" of sugar ingested

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReaper View Post
Obesity in much of the world is a full fledged epidemic and getting worse by the day .
TheReaper!
I have watched most of the video you posted on the fructose versus sucrose and glucose issue. The California research doc seems to have his s**t together. I am even willing to take his advice seriously enough to avoid fructose. So I have been looking at labels and - guess what - the manufacturers are not listing the types of sugar in most cases. My mayonnaise container confessed to containing fructose but all the others have on their ingredient list just "sugar" or "sugars".

So where do consumers go - what do they do - to protect themselves when such critical info is missing?

I am sure a lot of tourists would do Jurassic Park if, among the featured attractions, they simply listed "reptiles".

Let me ride 'til I croak.
post #85 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

All sugar is BAD especially once it's gets into your blood stream . A little table sugar in moderation is OK but the less you get the better .The fructose in fruit is OK as long as you are getting the fiber with it , again in moderation . Any thing ending in OSE is sugar and should be avoided at all cost . The big problem is about 99% of all processed foods are loaded with it , so much so that some are getting 1/3 of their calories from sugars . Removing the fats and replacing those calories in processed foods with sugars is killing people slowly and miserably . This may sound like an exaggeration but unfortunately it is not , sugars in these foods is the equivalent of the Black Death Plague in the 13th century , the only difference is it takes decades to kill you .

When we were growing up a 300 pound person was considered an anomaly , today 300 pound people are common place and really every where you look . Doctor Lustig says 75% of our healthcare dollar is now going towards obesity related diseases .

Stay away from trans fats , saturated fats and all forms of sugars . If you are over weight according to your BMI , lose it NOW ! Visceral fat beyond 2 liters surrounding your organs is going to cut years off of your life . The so called middle age spread should be avoided at all cost . Keep watching all those videos I've posted there is a lot of good info on them .

TheReaper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati14 View Post
I have watched most of the video you posted on the fructose versus sucrose and glucose issue. The California research doc seems to have his s**t together. I am even willing to take his advice seriously enough to avoid fructose. So I have been looking at labels and - guess what - the manufacturers are not listing the types of sugar in most cases. My mayonnaise container confessed to containing fructose but all the others have on their ingredient list just "sugar" or "sugars".

So where do consumers go - what do they do - to protect themselves when such critical info is missing?

I am sure a lot of tourists would do Jurassic Park if, among the featured attractions, they simply listed "reptiles".

2007 650 Burgman
2008 650 Burgman sold
2006 650 Burgman sold
2005 650 Burgman
2009 T-MAX
2006 Big Ruckus
2005 Big Ruckus
post #86 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Check out the list below to discover 61 different names for sugar…
Agave nectar
Barbados sugar
Barley malt
Barley malt syrup
Beet sugar
Brown sugar
Buttered syrup
Cane juice
Cane juice crystals
Cane sugar
Caramel
Carob syrup
Castor sugar
Coconut palm sugar
Coconut sugar
Confectioner’s sugar
Corn sweetener
Corn syrup
Corn syrup solids
Date sugar
Dehydrated cane juice
Demerara sugar
Dextrin
Dextrose
Evaporated cane juice
Free-flowing brown sugars
Fructose
Fruit juice
Fruit juice concentrate
Glucose
Glucose solids
Golden sugar
Golden syrup
Grape sugar
HFCS (High-Fructose Corn Syrup)
Honey
Icing sugar
Invert sugar
Malt syrup
Maltodextrin
Maltol
Maltose
Mannose
Maple syrup
Molasses
Muscovado
Palm sugar
Panocha
Powdered sugar
Raw sugar
Refiner’s syrup
Rice syrup
Saccharose
Sorghum Syrup
Sucrose
Sugar (granulated)
Sweet Sorghum
Syrup
Treacle
Turbinado sugar
Yellow sugar

2007 650 Burgman
2008 650 Burgman sold
2006 650 Burgman sold
2005 650 Burgman
2009 T-MAX
2006 Big Ruckus
2005 Big Ruckus
post #87 of 87 (permalink) Old 12-08-2016, 05:37 AM

Thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.