Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

New design

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  kimbo4 
#1 ·
I hate the new web sight design, it is terrible. It keeps freezing up and does not recognize me any longer so I have a hard time trying to reply to a thread without having to sign in again. it just did it again trying to post this

Reactions: gec343
#4 ·
#3 ·
I think it is too busy. I know we are creatures of habit and we hate change. What ever was paid for the new design was too much. The only improvement that I think was needed was a better way to up load files for posting. I hope they have addressed that one. After a few weeks it will probably be just fine, I hope.:eek

#5 ·
I put up with the 'upgrade' to Windows 10 for 24 hours. I went back to 7 - I was quite surprised that it only took 15 minutes or so to revert back. I'm not going forward again for a long time - I guess I ain't no progressive!

#6 ·
Don't fix it if it ain't broken. I think the previous version worked perfect. More skins and colors could have been added, but frankly i don't quite understand what the new design is all about.

#7 · (Edited)
The old design was terrible on modern high definition screens and mobiles.....hard to read and chunky clunky.
This is the way it's going....get used to it.
Every web designer has to accommodate hi-rez, every News sources, eZine no matter what is on the web hi-rez impacts and must be accommodated.

YOU have the choice of going back.
At least I now have the choice of good looking site that accommodates my equipment instead of looking old dated and ugly.

Duster
If I could make that happen, I would in a heartbeat.
Of course you can...all the way down at the bottom of this page to the left of Motorcycle.com is the choice of layouts.
Just click on Classic ...please guys learn the tech a bit instead of acting like grumpy old farts when someone moved their rocking chair. :wink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.