Aftermarket exhausts for 2014s and up in the USA - Page 2 - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Super Poster

I have a few Yasuni exhaust's hanging in the garage but they are for 50cc/70cc 2 strokes. Great product and as durable as a Leo Vince exhaust (who also makes a 200 Burgman exhaust). We imported our Yasuni's from SPMoto via Canada, but they no longer carry anything larger than a 125cc. Racing Planet may be able to get you one also. PM Tuning or sip-scooter shop out of England will be able to help to. Have ordered from all 3 in the past and it was easy and fair priced. Just make sure you order the correct exhaust the first time as returns are expensive and time consuming!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Super Poster

Yasuni don't know Burgman has a 650 bike?

Common sense, the least common of the senses.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 02:49 AM
Super Poster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanH2 View Post
Okay, I know it seems like there is not much interest on aftermarket exhausts but for those who are (and for future members), I found another one that would fit the 2014 and up models.

The problem, for me, is it's in Spain/Europe and the website is in Spanish as well. Can anyone (or know any store) hook me up on a deal? (Shipping is to California USA)

Yasuni TUB712 Exhaust
https://www.yasuni.com/es/productos/...gman-200/27/29

Hello Zman,

You can check this list of exhaust http://japan.webike.net/SUZUKI/BURGM.../6564/1001/mc/
This site do shipping in US, also few BUSA members purchased side deflectors from this site and were satisfied

Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Burgman 400A L5 "Iuki"

Burgman 400 K2 "Siuzi" (sold)

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Super Poster

I thought he said 1-None were for his year scooter(?) and 2-he didnt like any of them, not his style. You gotta pay to play, especially a scooter that didnt sell well in the U.S.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxyrhei View Post
Hello Zman,

You can check this list of exhaust http://japan.webike.net/SUZUKI/BURGM.../6564/1001/mc/
This site do shipping in US, also few BUSA members purchased side deflectors from this site and were satisfied

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00ter View Post
I thought he said
1-None were for his year scooter(?) and
2-he didnt like any of them, not his style.
You gotta pay to play, especially a scooter that didnt sell well in the U.S.
In this case, beggars can't be choosers it seems like.

So I did contact WeBike for an exhaust that would fit the 2014-2017 B200 and again........NONE!

It looks like majority of the aftermarket exhausts/silencers/escape are for model years 2013 and older.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 11:06 PM
Super Poster

Since I will be looking for a aftermarket exhaust for a Lance Cabo 200i for a friend I will also look and see if I can find one for our Burgman 200. I swear I have seen someone that had them, I just cant recall who it was. I leave well enough alone on the Burgman and have no urge to customize it, I bought another Zuma 2 stroke Bug-Eye for that! I will keep an eye out and bookmark the link when I find it this time.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Since I will be looking for a aftermarket exhaust for a Lance Cabo 200i for a friend I will also look and see if I can find one for our Burgman 200. I swear I have seen someone that had them, I just cant recall who it was.
Thanks for that!

In the meantime, I dug up an unused exhaust I had for a while. I'll be looking for a shop that can maybe do a mid-pipe for my B200.

-----

Quote:
I leave well enough alone on the Burgman and have no urge to customize it, I bought another Zuma 2 stroke Bug-Eye for that! I will keep an eye out and bookmark the link when I find it this time.
Haha! I have a Yamaha Zuma as well but it is the 125cc 4-stroke kind.

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Super Poster

Very nice Z125! You on Zuma Forums? It has been soooo loooong that I dont know or care if they are still out there anymore. My friend and I mess with the 2 strokes for fun. I had a Z125 with a 165 kit from Race Concepts and a bunch of other hop up stuff but got a electrical issue (faulty wiring FROM Yamaha) and traded it on to the next victim. Was fun while I had it. A 2 stroke ALWAYS follows me home like a lost puppy. Guess I was made to suffer. The 08? 2 stroke I have now hit 70mph at 13,5000rpm's (and does killer wheelies!) but has been sitting for 2 years and needs a lot of attention to get it back to safe street riding condition again. I built the motor but he didnt really keep it up to well. No overheating or anything serious, just a bunch of little things that added up.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2017, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Very nice Z125! You on Zuma Forums?
Thanks!

I was in the Zuma Forums a long time ago (2014?) for a short time just to learn more about the scoot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.