Well, after a lot of soul-searching, I've decided to sell my Burg 650. It's just too darn big and heavy, and I'm not using for what it's intended for, mainly long trips along the highways. So it's time to part company. My loss may be your gain.
It's a 2011 Executive model that I bought new in 2013. Odometer has just over 8,000 miles.
The bike's never been down, and it's in great shape. It's fairly well farkled, to the tune of about 2 grand. So it's a turn-key tourer.
Hoping to get $7,000 to be able to pick up a new or nearly new Burg 400 model.
Here's what it's got:
- Corbin seat w/driver backrest. Very slight blemish on the seat but otherwise in very very good shape.
- Denali driving lights. Professionally installed.
- Clearview windshield, size L w/vents. Tinted.
- Black reflective tape that covers up those warning deals on the glove box.
- Givi rack professionally installed that was used for V46 case (not included in sale)
- Admore rear lighting, professionally installed.
- 2 headlight upgrade bulbs, ready for your install
This baby's barely broken in. This is your opportunity to get one of the older models with the digital dash and firmer front storage doors before they switched to the flimsier 2013 style.
Located in middle Georgia, in Warner Robins. About 100 miles south of Atlanta. Sorry, but I can't deliver. I don't own a truck.
If interested, please email me at email@example.com.