Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Lloyd B 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a very nice 2012 Burgman 400 for sale. It is pearl white with only 1,120 miles on it. Excellent condition ready to ride any where. Has a passenger back rest, Vista Cruise, and foam grip sleeves. I have a clear title, bike is in Columbiaville, MI. and I have a trailer and may be able to deliver within reason. Bike comes with owner's manual, factory service manual, spare oil filter with orings, and cover if wanted. Please call Lloyd with any questions at (830) 992-7111. Asking $4600.
I tried to add photos, and the site said that I exceeded my allowance, so I can email currant photos. lloydberryman41@hotmail.com

#2 ·
This great Burgman 400 is still for sale, really better that excellent condition except for some minor scratches on lower left, mechanically it is like new, only 1120 miles, stored over the winter with Stabil in the tank and the battery out and on the tender. I will include the Suzuki service manual, stock owner's manual, spare oil filter and 0-rings, and cover if wanted. If you have some interest give me a call at (830) 992-7111. I will consider all offers.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.