Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

2012 650 Executive and 2012 Triumph for sale!

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Bakeisback 
#1 ·
2012 Executive 650 for sale. 9,995 miles. Pearl White. As new condition. Title in hand. Recently serviced and ready to go.

Aside from the normal executive feature, it has a taller and wider Clearview windshield, 2 ball mounts for GPS, phone, camera, radar detector etc, a charging pigtail, soft aftermarket grips, and the near new rear tire is a Car tire (Darksided) I have the stock tire, as new as is the front tire.

$7,500 or best offer.

2012 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadsater. 9,750 miles. Metallic black. Excellent, new condition. Title in hand. Fully serviced and ready to roll.

Extras are the adjustable riders backrest, the hard leather saddlebags and Kuryakyn Goldwing style fully adjustable highway pegs---brand new and not shown and a charging pigtail.

The tires are near new.

GOOGLE this bike for more details:eek

$10,500 or best offer.

Location is Carthage, Missouri 64836 @ the intersection of Interstate 44 and 49.

4pfarm@gmail.com 417-388-1233

Sam:smile

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Must sell the Burgman soon!

$6,750:eek

11-22-15

#3 ·
New price on the Triumph:

$9,500 OBO:eek

Sam:angel

#4 ·
New price as of Jan 19, 2016:

The 2012 Exec above: $5,999:eek

The 2012 Rocket above: $8,999:frown

#5 ·
$5,200:eek

New selling price 2-9-16

Sam:wink

Reactions: gec343
#7 ·
Hang in there Porky ... The buyer is out there. Most of the bikes I've owned I bought out of state and traveled anywhere from 200 -700 miles to buy them. It only takes one prospect who is looking for a late model 650 like yours. If I had the money I'd be very interested. I would prefer the '12 to the new models b/c of my RDL seat would transfer. But my '07 at 30K runs/rides great .... No real need to upgrade.
"Scooter" is the real reason your having trouble selling the 650. IMHO. It's a stigma some folks just can't get over☹

Good luck, Sirkitrider

#8 ·
Thanks Brother in Christ:smile

I have only advertised on this forum and a few others. As usual, the ones interested live far away and of course it's still to cold for some to travel.

I have shipped a BMW R1100GS and that mode works great!

I've had 'Fly-ins' that I've picked up at the airport and then they rode home.

I've delivered bikes a few times near 400 miles.

I have traded bikes several times with others and have met half way.

And of course I've mostly sold either from my home or business or from my Bank, where I feel safest to receive cash, have it checked to make sure it is not counterfeit and then have the Notary stamp and date my supplied sales contract. I only take cash as even Cashiers checks can be fraudulent or have stop payment orders issued on them. Wire transfers are allowed only into a temporary account set up for the one venture.

As you can see, this ain't my first Rodeo! Of course, these bikes are chump change but one still has to be careful.

Take care.

Sam:grin

#9 ·
$5,100:eek March 2, 2016:smile

Sam:laugh

#11 ·
I agree, it will sell soon since the weather is starting to cooperate.

#12 ·
Two weeks ago, I finally put the Burgman on Craigslist and it sold within a week for a
higher price than listed here:)

The Triumph has had some serious hits but is as of this date unsold.

Sam:)

#13 ·
I'm glad you got a better price. It gives everyone a little more hope when selling. Good luck with the Triumph.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.