Largest Scooter Rally in World - Page 2 - Suzuki Burgman Forum
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Super Poster

Garage
I went to this rally last month. http://www.highdesertscooters.com/gathering.html

I plan to return next year. Half the fun of it was going through the Rocky Mountains to Grand Junction. I've lived in Colorado Springs for 20 years and I haven't seen a lot of the state. The views on Independence Pass are amazing. What's the point of having a bike if you're not going to ride it? I'm planning to hit up RMNP in a week or two.

Stock Burgmans scare me........

2005 Suzuki Burgman 650
Givi V46 Tech top case with Givi quick release brake light kit, backrest and interior lighting kit, with an Admore tail/brake light.
Admore Bark Buster running/turn signal LED strips on front faring.
Kiwi Dave side case racks with Givi E21 cases and Admore universal bi-color side case kit.
Clearview XL, tinted and vented windshield. Pyramid Plastics Extenda Fenda. Kaoko throttle lock. Bestbackrests.com backrest. Airhawk 2.
Admore large tinted smt led light bar. RAM GPS mount for Tomtom XXL. Oznium turn signal reminders. Stebel Air Horn. OPT7 Fluxbeam LED headlight bulbs. K&N Air Filter.
Dryspec Tool Tube mounted on left side case rack. Denali DM Micro Lights mounted on the front fender.
Helmet Hook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Insane Poster

We have a local rally here in Los Angeles called Swerve and Curve every August. Lots of fun and lots of bikes. Route goes around the beautiful Palos Verdes peninsula. Enjoy.

Rusty J likes this.

"What is your measure of success? Warren Buffett has always said the measure is whether the people close to you are happy and love you." Bill Gates

Liamjs
Ingrid - '07 Blue Burgman 400 (56k mi) - original owner
Jesse - '05 Silver Burgman 650 (27k mi) - 3rd owner
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 01:56 AM
Insane Poster

Swerve and Curve is a fun event.
It went quite well this year.

Not all who wander lack GPS.
Whir-chirp-chirp, purr...

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 10:40 PM
Turbo Poster

Now here is what I like to see. Taken from the Burgman International Facebook page. Apparently the gathering was in Luneburg, Germany.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scoots in Germany 1.jpg (128.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Scoots in Germany 2.jpg (127.0 KB, 10 views)
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 02:02 PM
Turbo Poster

Garage
Very cool, I am not a huge scooter guy, just love riding my Burg, but over the last two years I have come to appreciate old and new scooters from 29CC and up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SpunN Style
1997-2014 United States Army A/R/SO JFK
Never forgotten, never forgive
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Suzuki Burgman 650 Gray 20,252 Miles (Love it!)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.