1st Annual "Springtime Fahrt in the Hills" for southern Ohio. - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-07-2015, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to Bakeisback
1st Annual "Springtime Fahrt in the Hills" for southern Ohio.

This April, we will be hosting the first annual "Fahrt in the Hills". The fahrting will start April 24, 25, and 26th. We have a small site dedicated to this little fahrting event hoping to prevent any confusion. We will be out in the Hocking Hills area (Logan, Ohio).

We have checked out the roads and set up the routes, but will go back out late next month to ensure there were no changes or issues. We hope the weather will be warm enough to have a great time and not too hot during the day. We should also not have to deal with any bugs yet.

If you have any questions, please email me: Cary@burgmanbrothers.com

The link for the rally is www.ohinkyscoots.com

We will be updating the site most every day, so check back often. We will be reaching out for some sponsors, so maybe we will have some great door prizes.

Cary

The PUFFY Seat
Givi Windshield / Givi e55 case
Grip Puppies
Extra brake/riding/blinkers
Rostra Cruise Control / Dahlia Blue custom paint

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- new email.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Website is online, but in-progress. YES, we are making seats now. Basic services coming soon

- NEW Backrest Video for 650.

- my new Burgman video

Last edited by TechArtGuy; 03-08-2016 at 11:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Turbo Poster

Got it in my calendar.

'12 650
Givi windshield
VIP top box with optional wrap around backrest
Puffy seat
3Brothers backrest
Rostra electronic cruise control
Car tire
Ram iPhone mount
post #3 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Super Poster

Reservations for 2 made at Baymont Inn
Will there be a meet and Greet on Thursday Eve?
Will there be a group Breakfast on Fri. Morning?
Hope for a sunny weekend.

Ride Safe
motorpap1
Mt.Wolf Pa.
015 Honda CTX700DCT

post #4 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

The first meeting will be Friday for the afternoon ride. We will have the first meet up Friday Evening after the first ride. Being our first time hosting, we don't want to try and do too much.
Myself and Sean will probably be heading out early Friday morning. I want to get the tent set up so I can leave my trailer at the camp site.

Cary

The PUFFY Seat
Grip Puppies

- new email.

- Website is online, but in-progress. YES, we are making seats now. Basic services coming soon

- my new Burgman video

post #5 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Turbo Poster

Cary, what campsite is nearby?

'12 650
Givi windshield
Puffy seat
3Brothers backrest
Car tire
Ram iPhone mount
post #6 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-09-2015, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

Its the hocking hills campground. I put the link on the webpage. I will probably reserve a group site tomorrow.

Cary

The PUFFY Seat
Grip Puppies

- new email.

- my new Burgman video

post #7 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

I have reserved a group camping spot. The site is G2, it is near the main road thru the camping area. The lot size says 8910sq/ft and allowed 20 people. If you wish to claim a spot please email me @ cary@burgmanseats.com. I don't guarantee the electiricity, but with some extension cords I am sure it can be worked out. I do have a larger tent as 1 or 2 others will be camping with me.

Since check in is not until 3pm, I may reserve a day early so we can avoid hauling a bunch of gear around on the afternoon ride.

Cary

The PUFFY Seat
Grip Puppies

- new email.

- my new Burgman video

post #8 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Turbo Poster

If I camp I will bring my 5th wheel double towing. If I decide to ride then it will be a hotel.

I'm normally on call 24/7/365 so won't make any commitment yet. Usually they will let me know of flights nearly a week in advance so I don't make long range plans.

'12 650
Givi windshield
Puffy seat
3Brothers backrest
Car tire
Ram iPhone mount
post #9 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-10-2015, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Insane Poster

I suggest reserving the Baymont in now as you can cancel, I belive up to 3 days before the ride. There are not a lot of hotels in the area and they fill up fast.

Cary

The PUFFY Seat
Grip Puppies

- new email.

- my new Burgman video

post #10 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-11-2015, 12:51 AM
Insane Poster

FWIW Kimco was a nice sponsor for both rallies that our local scooter club held they even covered the price of either our lunch or banquet I don't remember which. I would advise containing them. Insurance companies are usually good sponsors. The hotel and/or campground that you plan on being homebase will usually comp you one or two rooms or campsites. Bike dealerships, banks, realtors, restaurants, I could go on and on. We even had a local Chinese scooter dealer and all bikes mechanic shop that even donated a scooter both years we had our rallies.
That's just a little food for thought. You can find a lot of help but it can also turn into a lot of work too.
Good luck with your ride event, I wish you a lot of success. I wish I could make it up there to join in on the fun.

1984 Honda Aero NH80, 2007 E-TON PN-2G 50cc, 2007 Yamaha Morphous CP250W, 2008 Honda Silver Wing FSC600D, 2007 Honda Silver Wing FSC600A and I sold my 2009 Q-Link Commuter CM250, 2005 Suzuki Burgman AN400S and my 1986 Honda Elite CH250.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.