View Poll Results: Clear or Tinted
Clear 16 61.54%
Tinted 10 38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Turbo Poster

Either will do. I mildly prefer clear, but when clearview messed up and made a tinted for me and offered it to me for no extra charge I took it.
I ride nights in the rain a lot (record breaking rain this year in Seattle), and manage OK.
Javajo: I'll note that I don't wear sunglasses while doing this...

2k7 B650 "Ohanzee"
2k8 SYM HD200 "Indigo"
2k6 Gray B650XR "Grau Geist" - Gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2016, 08:03 PM
Insane Poster

Quote:
I've got a clear on my bike and a friend has a tinted. I can't see enough difference in them to matter much.
exactly tho I like the look of the tinted from a distance....riding behind one there appears no difference and I don't look through them anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ontario Canada rider staying in Cairns Australian for 3 months each year Jan to April
Australia> 04 KLR650 93 ST1100 sold Canada > 09 Burgman Exec sold 10 NT700v sold 10 Wee ABS 2009 CBF1000 CBS/ABS
Travel photos>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 02:32 AM

clear view

Hi All love my clear view. I see you are in Colo. Spgs,CO Kaber

I also Just wante to say that my clear view is ligh tint Roy

Roy at Colorado springs,co.
Have A 650 2004 Air horns, back rest,clear view wind screen, opto led head light bulbs,set back and riser for handle bars, and volomod light control for rear lights.
any other burgman riders in area.

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-23-2016, 11:37 AM

Garage
I just received my Clearview XL, took a month, and it is very distorted across the top goes down about 2-3". Anyone else have this problem or is this normal? I sent them an email so far no response.

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-23-2016, 06:38 PM

Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? I've tried calling, no answer. Left a message, no response. Emailed them, again nothing. Where's that "great customer service" you're referring to?
w
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Turbo Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Wader View Post
Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? I've tried calling, no answer. Left a message, no response. Emailed them, again nothing. Where's that "great customer service" you're referring to?
w
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveG View Post
I just received my Clearview XL, took a month, and it is very distorted across the top goes down about 2-3". Anyone else have this problem or is this normal? I sent them an email so far no response.
Did you guys get any resolution with this? Especially Steve with the distortion?
I'm looking to get an XL screen as well.

Gec343, why did you decide to go from Large down to Medium?

Current Owner:
My 2nd 2005 Blue Burgman 650

Previous owner:
1987 Honda Helix
January 2005 Blue Burgman 650
"Blue Lightning"

Photo Gallery:
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gec343 View Post
POLL: I'm about to take advantage of todays Clearview 25% discount. I'll be ordering the Large w/vent, but seeking opinions on Clear vs Tinted. All opinions appreciated.
My TMAX came with the Givi touring screen (clear), which sucked for a variety of reasons.

I replaced it with a Powerbronze Double Bubble, and I figured while I was at it, I would get the dark tint one for appearance purposes. It looks awesome, I really like it.

Then one day, I decided to see how a dark blue one would work. So I ordered another Powerbronze Double Bubble in dark blue, to match my darkish blue TMAX. I had to think about it for a bit after I put it on, but I decided that I like it even better!!

Now, both of these are "short" screens that I do not have to look through. So the tint is purely cosmetic. If I had a taller screen that I had to look through.....for visibility purposes, I would probably go with clear.
Dave_J and gec343 like this.

Last edited by AlaskaGuy; 04-23-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.