New scooters in 2018 - Suzuki Burgman Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

Wink New scooters in 2018

Any news on new scooters in 2018? Did hear that PSA is buying Opel in Europe on Monday and Peugeot used to sell scooters. Maybe Chevy can start to sell them here as part of that deal.

hbr1 09 Burgman 650 in white

Last edited by hbr1; 03-04-2017 at 12:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Turbo Poster

Stuff I've heard/know of, probably some more out there.

For maxi's. Nothing new for us I've heard yet. I've heard of an update for the Xciting 500, a new burger 400 in Europe, & a new Yamaha 300 in Europe.
There were a couple updates over the last couple years. We got the new TMax finally of course, the SYM Citycom became a true 300 last year ~29HP so can run the freeway. There were some Eurospec 4 emissions clean up all over resulting in reduced power in some cases, but those won't impact us until the updates flow here.

For other scoots
Piaggio is rumored to be readying the Liberty for the U.S., apparently there's an approved CARB application out there or something per ADV.
http://advrider.com/index.php?thread...y-150.1200848/
Kymco released a nice update on their S series, not for the U.S. of course http://advrider.com/index.php?thread...ple-s.1185741/

SYM isn't bringing in the HD this year, hoping on the FI next year. If they do that I may even replace one of mine.
Beyond that SYM/Alliance released a new FI motor for all their light scoots making them pleasantly zippy little beast, I even kinda like the Cabo.
And not quite Scootish, but Genuine Scooters is finally getting the G400C through reportedly in July around here
This time for Sure!!

2k7 B650 "Ohanzee"
2k8 SYM HD200 "Indigo"
2k6 Gray B650XR "Grau Geist" - Gone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.