Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Intro

930 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  J2H 
#1 ·
New fella here. 28 year old US Air Force cop. Just bought my Burgman 400 on the 19th. It runs good, needs a tuneup and possibly a timing belt (squeals at stops sometimes). The left fairing on the front got taken off due to an accident prior to me ever buying it so the left headlamp hangs (maybe some 90mph tape will fix that). Overall, best 1,200 I ever spent :)

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum!

eBay and Copart are your friend for getting new tupperware.

There are lots of threads on the clutch squeal and how to fix it without spending a lot of $$. (A new CVT belt is probably not the answer.) ;)

Chris

#4 ·
J2H said:
New fella here. 28 year old US Air Force cop. ......(snipped).........:)
Greetings..........I was hesitant to say welcome, since having spent 12 years in HM RAF, Air Force cops ain't my favorite creatures on this earth. But you're with the USAF, so what the Hey.

Welcome! :D

#5 ·
yo J2H,
welcome aboard, if you are interested in a maxi scoot club we have one here in charleston called The Lazy Riders and it is mostly all burgmans with 20+ members and we ride every saturday weather permitting, give me a shout if your interested, doeorbuck@hotmail.com.

Toad

#6 ·
Spent all day looking up the squeal, glad its not a belt. It only annoys me slightly, but throwing a little throttle makes it go away. I drove the Burg all day Wednesday to get familiar with it. It was a BLAST! Bought a small Garmin Nuvi to put in the Burg as my OLD Magellan is way to big to go in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.