Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Hello Everyone.

730 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Jeff_MdR 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

I’m new to any form of social media so if this posting ends up somewhere it shouldn’t and is read by the wrong people, I apologise beforehand!

I registered on the Burgmanusa web site quite a few months ago now and enjoyed reading all the postings and subsequent replies. So I thought that I would give it a try and make a contribution.

I’m 76 years of age, live in North Wales in the UK and have been riding Burgmans for the last 10 years starting off with the 400’s and moving up to the 650’s. I currently ride a 2014 Burgman 650 Executive, which I’ve had from new and have clocked up 19000 miles with no problems at all, apart from a sticking centre stand switch! As well as day rides I also tour on the Burgman using Givi panniers and a Givi top case.

I had a good rideout today taking in Mid Wales, Herefordshire and South Shropshire and calling in at the Ludlow Food Hall to buy some hand made chocolates for my wife!!

Regards to you all

George.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey George, welcome to busa from sunny Los Angeles. I think our nice temps (93 degrees) are about your heatwave ones. Lol. I guess it's all relative. :D

#4 ·
Hi George! Welcome to Burgmanusa.com from Sunny Tampa Bay Florida USA.
If you haven't already done so, please fill out your User profile in the Control Panel and tell us about your bike, location, etc.
Please add your location onto the Burgman Owners Map:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1693807#
Cheers!

#5 ·
Welcome from beautiful Colorado, George!

#6 ·
A Modest Welcome

How do George? Any relation to Johnathan?

Hi from Canada.

Can you write something unpronounceable in Welsh for us?

My idea of Wales is very Green and un-flat with lots of rain and mist and fog. And anywhere in Wales is really not very far from one sea-side or another; and I do love tidal sea-sides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.