Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Insane Poster

Thank you, Norman. I appreciate it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 04:57 PM

Hey, and all I'm asking is that when I ride out to Knoxville, you put me up for a
few weeks and I promise not to eat that much also that I promise that I'll
return your car by midnight and the twenty I borrowed has not been spent in vain.
Is that all the firewood? Get me a beer.

... Booo!
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 04:59 AM

Hello everyone

I am a 2006 pearl white burgman 650 owner.Very happy with the scoot. Just picked it up the other day. I have had thirty years of experience riding bikes. Just getting back into it after a few years layoff. Having a little trouble getting used to the handlebar braking system; used to the footbrake in conjunction with the front handlebar brake. Anyway it is nice to be on here. A very informative site. I have a question. Has anyone had trouble with the dash vibrating around the LED display?This drives me crazy. Usually starts when trying to get up to speed. Anywhere from 30-80kph. Looking forward to some replies. Thank you.-----------Reg

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 07:23 AM
Insane Poster

snapped stryder: Welcome to BUSA. I haven't noticed any undue vibration for the area you speak of. Does anything feel loose anywhere up front when you try push and pull with your hands? I wonder if this could be caused by a misbalanced front wheel?

PJ
Scoot's name: Alfie
E52 Maxia Givi box with light kit, Garmin Quest 2, Givi windscreen, Airhawk seat cushion, Cat "O-ring" cruise control, Grip Puppies, Nolan N-102 modular,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 02:51 PM

Sorry Norm but since when has the UK been a state - in a state yes!

Cheers
Expo
Uk; Hampshire; Southampton

Ex K100RS/VFR 800FiW/R1150RS - Now 2003 Blue 650

Why does road gravel accumulate on the ride line?
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 09:47 PM

Hello from Youngstown Ohio

I just got my 400 a few weeks ago. I had a Road Star Silverado for years and this scooter is 10 times more run to drive than it was.

I love it and have gotten a huge number of positive feedback when riding or parked (even from the Harley Boys).

Have fun and ride safe,
Mike
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Super Poster

Not only do you guys drive on the wrong side you list your info backwards.

Always been city, state. If you don't believe me ask Sister Kunda Gunda OSF if she is still alive.

09 V Twin

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to TechArtGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camrahn
Not only do you guys drive on the wrong side you list your info backwards.

Always been city, state. If you don't believe me ask Sister Kunda Gunda OSF if she is still alive.
I myself was born a citizen of the US, although it may have always been done the way you mention, for the sake of reference it is easier to list in reverse order as the search tool utilizes that method better. Think of a library card catalog, things are always listed in reverse order there or on say official documents like medical records. Just makes it easier to find people from your local area So I'll agree with NormanB on this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Two Tone PUFFY seat, Rostra Cruise Control, Projector HID headlights, Tour Tank, Givi E21 Side panniers, passenger extensions, Izuzu backrest, chrome handbars, Powder coated wheels and calipers, DC sport exhaust mod (welded) w/baffle, V3 triton switchback turns, RGB ground effects lighting

- Soon to be offering basic maintenance services.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 01:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to booberrym21
WOW PEOPLE IM NEW TO THIS HELP ME OUT HERE
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Wes
Missed but Remembered

Well, Boob, the first item is to stop yelling. That's what posting in all upper case is considered. Next item would be to post your message in the "Who are you" forum, rather than in the "Notices". I'm now going to delete your messages here and ask you to repost in the correct forum. Thanks.

Wes Jackson
Nanaimo BC
Canada

Silver '04 650 - My Evil Twin (written off)
HOG Life Member
AMA Charter Life Member
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.