Northeast - Page 2 - Suzuki Burgman Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 08:48 PM
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D. View Post
Gee...... now I really feel bad. I thought I had it bad because I couldn't ride tonight because it was getting down to 60 degrees.
Well, now I see why you need a truck and a trailer to haul your scooter around in, rather than riding it (:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 09:49 PM
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaGuy View Post
Well, now I see why you need a truck and a trailer to haul your scooter around in, rather than riding it (:
I can't never take the cold anymore, ever since that darn heart doctor almost killed me in 2001. He cut the wrong artery in my leg and it got all infected on top of that, and I was a mess for a month with blood poisoning on powerful IV meds. They finally knocked it out, but it changed my brain forever, and has caused me grief with my wife ever since then. Them drugs make you crazy! I'm always freezing and she always burning up, an extremely bad combination, has just about ruined my marriage. That's why I have to plan to go up there to the mountains at the hottest time of the Summer (July). The OTHER reason that I can't ride the bike all the way up there is because it is too uncomfortable for my boat anchor wife, we can't ride past a bathroom without her having to stop. It's a real PITA. We will cruise on the bike to see the sights, but we got to make a lot of stops, can't make very good time.
Hence the Truck and the Trailer, we can make better time with it. She can sit on the bedpan when riding in the truck. but it gets too messy on the bike! I'd be better off to take some younger wimmin in tight fittin' jeans wit me!

Al in Sunny Tampa Bay Florida (St Petersburg)
2006 Burgman AN650 K6 White (The White Knight)
2008 Burgman AN400 K8 Red (The Red Baron)
1977 Honda CB 750 Silver
1977 Penneys 50 Moped Red
1974 Yamaha 360 MX Yellow
1973 Yamaha 80 MX Silver
1972 Honda QA 50 Red
1971 Kaw Bighorn 350 Enduro Brown
1970 Kaw H1 500 Red
1968 Kaw 120 Scrambler Red
1968 Kaw 120 Scrambler Blue
As far as the cages go, I've had all kinds,
but Toyota's Rule, no doubt!
John 3:16
Burgman Owners Map:
https://
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Burgman Travel Stops Map:
https://
35802347796%2C-74.57433601542971&z=7

Last edited by E.D.; 03-18-2017 at 10:03 PM.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 10:21 PM
Super Poster

Rode out 40 miles with a group this morning to go to breakfast. Was 59°f when we left and about 70° on the way home. Nice nice day to ride.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 07:59 AM
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D. View Post
I can't never take the cold anymore, ever since that darn heart doctor almost killed me in 2001. He cut the wrong artery in my leg and it got all infected on top of that, and I was a mess for a month with blood poisoning on powerful IV meds. They finally knocked it out, but it changed my brain forever, and has caused me grief with my wife ever since then.
Just gear up (:

Quote:
Them drugs make you crazy! I'm always freezing and she always burning up, an extremely bad combination, has just about ruined my marriage.
I'm Alaskan. My wife is not. So I feel your pain (:

Quote:
The OTHER reason that I can't ride the bike all the way up there is because it is too uncomfortable for my boat anchor wife, we can't ride past a bathroom without her having to stop.
I like bathroom stops myself. Hey, don't need to be in such a hurry, esp. if you are retired (:

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike33 View Post
Couple inches of snow today in north east Wi. I hate spring.
Yeah.....but 51* tomorrow! The roads look pretty clean here. Didn't even plow or cinder the last snow. Might just get out tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Burgman Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.