- The 650 is shipped with the front forks bolted to a metal frame supporting a corrugated cardboard outer shell.
- The front tire resides in a box in the left rear of the metal frame
- Protective foam is wrapped around the front of the bike.
- The seat is wrapped in plastic.
- The battery and electrolytes are boxed separately and must be combined.
- The windshield and front fender are stored in a box on top of the seat.
List of Items That Are Installed Upon Initial Assembly
- Front Wheel
- ABS Sensor
- Passenger Backrest
- Brake Calipers
- Brake Levers
Contributors to this page:
Page last modified on Sunday 07 of February, 2010 08:00:27 CST by .
Login to edit this page.